From Inspiring Governance Join our free governor recruitment support sessions in March, April and May
Join our free governor recruitment support sessions in March, April and May
— ONLINE SUPPORT SESSIONS FOR SCHOOL AND TRUST GOVERNOR RECRUITMENT —
Are you looking for skilled volunteers to join your governing board this year? Would you like to diversify how you find skilled volunteers to become governors or trustees at your school or multi academy trust?
Join us for a lunchtime learning session hosted on Zoom with Richard Ellam, Head of School and Trust Support, suitable for anyone who is signed up to the Inspiring Governance recruitment tool, regardless of your experience of using it. Attendees will experience:
- A live walkthrough of the Inspiring Governance online recruitment platform with Q&A
- Ideas on recruitment strategies using Inspiring Governance
- A guide on writing more effective vacancies and invitations to attract more volunteers
- Access to a volunteer’s eye view of what they see on the platform and in their invitations
- Information about how to get help from the Inspiring Governance customer service team
Sign up to one of our sessions below – we look forward to seeing you there.
Thu 9 March 2023
Thu 13 April 2023