Welcome to the November edition of the DfE’s School Governance Update, where you will find key announcements and information to support you in your governance role.
For this edition we have created one version to cover both maintained schools and academy trusts– the articles are listed below for information.
1) Message from Baroness Barran
2) Understanding your data: a guide for school governors and academy trustees updated
3) National Leaders of Governance – Eligibility for funded support and new designations
4) Free services for finding skilled volunteers to become school governors and academy trustees
5) Webinar for governors on implementing flexible working
6) View my financial insights (VMFI) tool has been updated with your latest data (academy trusts only)
7) Update your information – Get Information about schools (GIAS)
If you would like to provide us with any further feedback on the content or format of this update please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are no longer on a governing or trust board – please contact your former school/academy trust and ask them to update their records on their Get Information About Schools (GIAS) database. This will ensure you do not receive any further communications from the department.
School Governance Unit
Department for Education
http://www.bucksgovernors.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/BASG-logo.png00Webmasterhttp://www.bucksgovernors.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/BASG-logo.pngWebmaster2021-11-08 06:10:562021-11-08 06:10:56DfE School Governance Update notification